Make a contribution to the 2020 Annual Fund today and help change the lives of the Nantucket youth we serve. Through the Spring, Summer and now 2020-2021 School Year, the Nantucket Boys & Girls Club has done more for Nantucket youth than ever before, thanks to our supporters and Nantucket Community. YOU make it possible for the Club to offer:
- Extended Club hours, creative programming, and classwork help for over 200 1st-5th graders, the majority of whom are learning virtually at home or the Club an average of 3 days per week.
- Flag Football, Field Hockey, Cheerleading, and weekend Basketball clinics.
- Continuation of Club traditions that promote social distancing and safety in new and creative ways; for example our first Family Fun Night of the year at the Dreamland Drive-In in October
- An 8-week, in-person, outdoor Summer Camp with over 120 members served, including fifteen 5&6 year olds.
- 2,000 free meals to Nantucket families, in partnership with the Community Foundation for Nantucket and Breeze Restaurant at the Nantucket Hotel
- 11 virtual programs during the months of Massachusetts school closures that included BookNook, Power Hour, Smart Girls and Junior Chefs.
- A safe space our members can go, 6 days per week, with familiar staff and Club activities.
We hope you consider donating today to the Nantucket Boys & Girls Club, a place where the safety and growth of our members is prioritized above all else.